Saturday, November 22, 2008

Oddity

A recent neurological consultation has confirmed that the mobility difficulties I have been suffering for some months are a consequence of my existing condition, and no other.
My symptoms are apparently quite unusual. My brain seems to have some difficulty processing signals to each leg individually, but can send them to both legs at once with no problems. This explains why during our summer vacation, I was able to swim but not walk.
Receiving information like that is quite sobering; at no point in my life did I ever plan to become a penguin, but it's happened just the same.

2 Comments:

Blogger James Higham said...

I usually need alcohol to achieve the same effect. Sorry about it, Martin.

22 November, 2008 22:32  
Blogger Martin said...

Nothing to be sorry about, James. Thought it as funny myself.

23 November, 2008 10:03  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home